- Our Box Office is conveniently located next door to the main entrance of the Fox Theatre
- We have two (2) backlit panels, each with 3 lines for a maximum of 28 letters per line
- 8' lettering available in red and black
- You may utilize our marquee’s to advertise your events.
- This area has wall-to-wall carpeting is approximately 3,700 square feet with a ceiling height of 9' - 26'6"
- There is one large fully equipped bar and one food concession stand
- Women's and men's bathrooms, including ADA bathroom
- A ramp for wheelchair access
- Two (2) staircases for balcony access
- Wall-to-wall carpeting, approx. 2,400 sq.ft., ceiling height 6'6" - 11'4"
- Two (2) bars and one (1) food concession stand
- Women's and men's bathrooms
- Coat check room, 12' x 16', ceiling height 8', available upon request
- Fixed heater style seating with comfortable velvet lined chairs
- Carpeting and concrete flooring, approximately 4,400 square feet
- Maximum seating capacity for this level is 516
- Convertible floor space for different type of events including theater style seating to banquet style
- All concrete flooring, carpet runners, approx. 6,000 sq.ft., ceiling height 8'2" - 46'
- Orchestra Pit
- Maximum capacity for this space is 948
- Located directly offstage with separate access for greater security control
- All concrete flooring, 1,520 square feet, 20' x 76', ceiling height 10'
- Four (4) star dressing rooms, two (2) chorus dressing rooms, all with mirrors and sinks
- Production office with phone and internet access
- Lounge area with furniture, full kitchen, laundry room with washer and dryer,
- Separate bathroom and shower
- All concrete flooring, 330 square foot, 15' x 22', ceiling height 10'
- 3' x 14' opening for movie projection
- One 200 amp single phase Cam Lock system of dedicated power
- Two 35 mm refurbished movie projectors with variable speed control
- All hardwood flooring, 2,325 sq.ft., 28' x 83', grid height 56'
- Proscenium Opening 40’ wide by 28’ high
- Three (3) 200 amp single phase Cam Lock systems of dedicated power
- 1 dedicated 30 amp to back line music
- Full movie screen, 20' x 40'
- Black velour drape upstage. Red Austrian drape (can go on any pipe). Three sets of black velour legs. Two black velour borders.
- One convenient loading bay enables one semi-truck to load and unload
- Loading door is 6' wide, 14'2" high and 24" above the outside ground
- Sprinkler system and fire curtain
- Plenty of parking for 40' semi-trucks and tour buses if needed
Main Sound Speakers
- 24 Box Martin Audio F-2 System
- 6 x Martin Audio BSX Sub woofers
- 4 x Martin W TUB infill Speakers
- All speakers powered by Crest 7001 & 8001
- 4 x Lake LM 26 2-input/6-output loudspeaker management processor with tablet computer
Front of House
- 1 x Avid Venue SC48 Mixing console
- 2 x Denon DN-C620 Slot-in Broadcast CD Player
- 2 x Shure SLX124/85/SM58 Combo system with Bodypack, lav. and SM58 HH
- 4 x Shure SM58-LC microphone, Cardioid Dynamic
- 1 x Shure MX418/C Poduim microphone
- 1 x Audix i5 snare microphone
- 2 x Audix D2 microphone
- 1 x Audix D4 microphone
- 1 x Audix D6 kick drum microphone
- 2 x Audix ADX51 - condenser microphone
- 2 x Countryman E6 EARSET microphone
- 2 x QSC K12 1000W active portable loudspeaker system;
- 1 x Whirlwind Splitter - Concert System, 58 x 0, rack-mount, transformer isolated
- 8 Drops of intercom
- Multi Channels
- ETC Smartfade ML
- 2 x ETC SP1220AV
- Portable Pack w/ 4 Multi-pin Conn.
- CEM+ 6-D20 dimmer modules
- SP1220AV+ 12 Channel / 20A Edison & Multi-pin Pack
- 6 x ETC Source Four 19 degree Lekos FOH
- 18 x Par 64 Med FOH on 20.5” x 40’ box truss
- 24 x Par 64 Med on stage, split between upstage and mid-stage pipes
- ETC Unison Rack Dimmer with 2 Button station
- The House Lights are: 8 X ETC source Four Pars and some generic LED lighting fixtures
- Three (3) 200 amp single phase Cam Lock Systems for Power
- 1 dedicated 30 amp circuit for backline (stage right)
- 1 dedicated 50 amp circuit for monitors (stage left and right)
- Door is 6’ wide by 14’ 2” high and is 24 inches above the outside ground.
- One semi truck at a time load and unload
- 10” deep steel I-beams that span 26 feet over the stage area the entire width of the stage and wings, spaced every 10’.
Table 1: Allowable Rigging Loads
|Load Location||Allowable Load|
|@ 1/4 Points of Rigging Beam||1,250 lbs per Load Point|
|@ 1/3 Points of Rigging Beam||2,000 lbs per Load Point|
|@ 1/2 Point of Rigging Beam||2,750 lbs per Load Point|
|Uniformly Distributed Load||5,000 lbs per Total Lead|
|Other Load Condition||2,750 lbs Total Lead|
Counterweight Fly System
- 19 linesets total
- 500 lbs per lineset
- Full theatre movie screen hung on pipe #2